We are Lolly Poppiez and we operate/Manage the website, www.lollypoppiez.com. We are a company registered in India (TIN/CST # 32151525153/ 32151525153C), and our registered office address is Mangatt, XV/81, Kavalangadu Panchayat, 81, Nellimattom, Oonukal P.O 686693, Kerala, India. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
The Information We Collect
- I. Personally Identifiable Information (personal data) - Personal Data is information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you (collectively, “Personal Data”). Such Personal Data may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth or any other data required for signing up as a registered user on our website.
- II. Billing information - If you purchase a merchandize on our website, we will collect additional information such as a name, billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details - Lollypoppiez.com collects this information via a third party vendor such as payment gateway providers or banking institutions.
- III. Other Information and Cookies - We may collect additional information, such other Information may include: (a) information that we automatically collect when you visit the website, such as your IP address, Internet service provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time of your visit, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the website you visit, number of links you click while in the website, and similar information concerning your use of the website; and (b) additional information that you voluntarily provide to us regarding your use and interest in our programs, offers, products, and services.
We also use data collection via “cookie” technology on certain pages of the website. Cookies can enhance your online experience by automatically saving your preferences. Cookies also help us provide information that is targeted to your interests providing you with a better online experience on the website.
This notice is intended to appear only the first time you visit the website on any computer.
- IV. Behavioural Targeting / Re-Targeting / Advertisements on Lollypoppiez.com
We partner with a third party ad network to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other websites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide you targeted advertisements based upon your interests. All promotions mails from Lollypoppiez.com will be from a @Lollypoppiez.com domain.
- V. How We Use and Share Your Information
To allow third-party service providers to assist us in providing and managing our services. We may make your Personal Information available to certain third-party service providers, such as contractors, agents or sponsors, who help us manage or provide our products and services.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services;
Any dispute regarding matters arising under the Agreement
- VI. Choice/Opt-Out/unsubscribe
You may opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. You will continue to receive generic ads.
If you want to remove your contact information from all Lollypoppiez.com lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe
- VII. Security Precautions
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of Personal Data, Billing Information, and Other Information that we have collected from you at the website.
When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Please note: We do not keep your payment card details on file. We use third party providers, including 2Checkout, to process payments, and only these entities see your payment card details.
- VIII. Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
NAME: Mathew Jose
COMPANY NAME: Lollypoppiez.com
ADDRESS: Door No: 39/5474, Alapatt Cross Road, Ravipuram
Kochi, Kerala, India. Phone: +91 484 4049023
Time: Mon to Sat 9:30 to 06:30 IST (Indian Standard Time)